Kemi Fakunle Biography – Kemi Fakunle Wiki & Wikipedia
Kemi Fakunle is a Marketing Strategist from Elkridge, Maryland, currently living in Brooklyn, New York.
Kemi Fakunle Age
She is 25 years old.
Kemi Fakunle Hometown
She is a Elkridge, Maryland native currently living in Brooklyn, New York.
Kemi Fakunle Big Brother
Kemi Fakunle is a houseguest on Big Brother Season 21. The Big Brother houseguests will be competing for $500,000 in season 21 of the CBS reality series Big Brother.
Kemi Fakunle Big Brother Interview
Three adjectives that describe you: I’m very positive. I like to see the silver lining in situations because what’s happened has happened, so deal with it in a way that benefits you. I’m also very goal-oriented. Though my goals do change from time to time, I’m definitely a “by any means necessary” sort of woman. I’m a bitch. This is a (not so) sad truth. When I feel provoked I can be extremely vicious. It took me 24 years to actually learn the difference between “feeling provoked” and actually “being provoked.” Growth.
Favorite activities: Contributing to the economy (shopping), discovering new restaurants (recent foodie) and traveling with my friends (hoping to make is to Vegas soon so any potential facepalms can be filed under “oh, I was young.”)
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house?
Kemi Fakunle: I think not being on my phone would be pretty hard for me. My phone is definitely my safe haven. Even when I’m doing basically nothing like walking down the street, it’s comforting to scroll through my phone or act like I’m doing that to avoid potential, unwanted communication.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most?
Kemi Fakunle: I absolutely loveeeeeee Rachel “I am Vegas” Reilly. I love how unapologetic and authentic she was. Not a care in the world if you didn’t like her because she was here for the money and her man. That’s 100 percent me! Jessica Graf is also up there for the exact same reason but wow I love Rachel so much!
Do you have a strategy for winning the game?
Kemi Fakunle: My strategy in the house would be to make as many connections but fewer alliances as possible, similar to Kaycee from BB20. I’d hope to be well-liked so I could use that to my advantage and always be in the know in case I need to do some back-stabbing. But if I’m not well-liked then I guess I just have to bust everyone’s ass in HOH and Veto competitions. I’d love to have a final two with someone to tag team competitions with (another reason I loved Rachel). One of us wins either the HOH or Veto every week to carry us to the end. Preferably in the form of a showmance.
My life’s motto is…
Kemi Fakunle: “You get more with honey, even if the honey is artificial.”
What would you take into the house and why?
- – My puppy. I’ve never been away from him for more than one week!
- – My phone, but mostly to play music.
- – The Coldest Winter (best book, ever).
Fun facts about yourself:
- – I have a miniature Dalmatian. It’s funny because I get stopped every five seconds to answer the same questions about him but I never get tired of it. My ex would say I love the attention and I can’t argue with that. He bought Billion for me so he’s a little bitter to have spent that much on a dog to become an ex only two weeks later. Cheers to being a woman!
- – I keep a blog of guys I’ve dated/hooked up with to amuse whoever has access to it. I guess I could call myself a writer since I live in New York now. Most dates are horror stories so why not detail a first date that involved a guy telling me there are only two types of women: pay for play or wifey.
- – I’m one of those people that if I like you can do no wrong in my eyes. I don’t see anything wrong with it. My friends call it toxic and enabling, I call it seeing the best in people.
Big Brother Season 21 Cast Members
- Holly Allen
- Tommy Bracco
- Analyse Talavera
- Ovi Kabir
- Jessica Milagros
- Jack Matthews
- Nicole Anthony
- David Alexander
- Christie Murphy
- Sam Smith
- Kathryn Dunn
- Cliff Hogg III
- Kemi Faknule
- Nick Maccarone
- Isabella Wang
- Jackson Michie