Jed Wyatt Bachelorette Biography – Jed Wyatt Wiki
Jed Wyatt is a 25-year-old singer-songwriter and model from Nashville, Tennesse.
Jed Wyatt Age
Wyatt was born on January 19, 1994. He is 25 years old.
Jed Wyatt Parents – Jed Wyatt Family
His father Jerry Wyatt is a guitarist, and still married to his mother, Gina Guinn-Wyatt. Jed’s little sister Lily is a blogger and You-Tuber.
Jed Wyatt Bachelorette
Wyatt is a contestant on The Bachelorette season 15.
According to Jed Wyatt’s biography for the Bachelorette show on ABC, “Jed is an adventurous singer/songwriter from Tennessee who is looking for a forever type of love. Jed finds it easiest to express his feelings and be vulnerable through his music; but after his last relationship ended terribly, Jed stopped making music and said it was one of the hardest times in his life. Will Hannah be able to help this songbird sing again?”
Jed Wyatt Ex-Girlfriend
Wyatt’s ex-girlfriend is named Haley Stevens. Wyatt and Haley were actually still dating when he left to film the reality show The Bachelorette. The former couple met in October 2018 in Nashville, Tennessee, where they both reside. Stevens says that Wyatt applied to be on The Bachelorette before they met and started dating.
Jed Wyatt Height
Wyatt stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch tall.
Jed Wyatt Songs
- Let Me Dream
Jed Wyatt Facebook
Jed Wyatt Twitter
Jed Wyatt Bachelorette Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Time is something that I have always felt took forever. I have always kept a fast pace lifestyle and don’t really like to sit still. Though I would never change anything that has happened in my lifetime thus far, I do wish I could tell my younger self to take everything in a little more. Wether your lost, successful, worried, happy, sad, in love or even wondering if that’s a thing, appreciate those moments. The past year has taught me a lot. A lot about myself, about others, and most importantly, time. Social media makes it easier than ever to get lost and stray from your own journey. It makes it simple to look past your own true passions, desires, and even beliefs. If I can pay any influence to even one person, it would be to take life a little slower. Enjoy the process of becoming who YOU are, what you love, and what your soul truly wants based on what God has planted within you. This is something I plan to apply to my own life this year and I’ll be damned if I don’t. I couldn’t be more thankful for my family, the people and all the experiences who have helped shaped me into who I am today. I’ll love 25.
The Bachelorette 2019 Cast: Hannah Brown’s Bachelors
- Brian, 30, a math teacher from Louisville, KY
- Cam, 30, software sales from Austin, TX
- Chasen, 27, a pilot from Ann Arbor, MI
- Connor J., 28, a sales manager from Newport Beach, CA
- Connor S., 24, an investment analyst from Dallas, TX
- Daron, 25, an IT consultant from Buckhead, GA
- Devin, 27, a talent manager from Sherman Oaks, CA
- Dustin, 30, a real estate broker from Chicago, IL
- Dylan, 24, a tech entrepreneur from San Diego, CA
- Garrett, 27, a golf pro from Birmingham, AL
- Grant, 30, unemployed from San Clemente, CA
- Hunter, 24, a pro surfer from Westchester, CA
- Jed, 25, a singer/songwriter from Nashville, TN
- Joe, 30, The Box King from Chicago, IL
- Joey, 33, a finance manager from Bethesda, MD
- John Paul Jones, 24, a John Paul Jones from Lanham, MD
- Jonathan, 27, a server from Los Angeles, CA
- Kevin, 27, a behavioral health specialist from Manteno, IL
- Luke P., 24, an import/export manager from Gainesville, GA
- Luke S., 29, a political consultant from Washington, DC
- Matt Donald, 26, a medical device salesman from Los Gatos, CA
- Matteo, 25, a management consultant from Atlanta, GA
- Matthew, 23, a car bid spotter from Newport Beach, CA
- Mike, 31, a portfolio manager from San Antonio, TX
- Peter, 27, a pilot from Westlake Village, CA
- Ryan, 25, a roller boy from Philadelphia, PA
- Scott, 28, a software sales executive from Chicago, IL
- Thomas, 27, an international pro basketball player from Detroit, MI
- Tyler C., 26, a general contractor from Jupiter, FL
- Tyler G., 28, a psychology graduate student from Boca Raton, FL