Table of Contents
Erin Marie Olszewski Biography – Erin Marie Olszewski Wiki
Erin Marie Olszewski is a Nurse-turned-investigative journalist. She spent several months on the frontlines of the coronavirus pandemic, working at Elmhurst hospital in Queens, New York, and at a private hospital in Florida.
In a video titled, “Perspectives on the Pandemic, The Undercover Epicenter Nurse,” Erin makes the following shocking revelations:
- People who repeatedly tested negative for Covid were being described as “Covid confirmed.”
- Many people were coming in with anxiety, which was causing the difficulty in breathing… they would inevitably be put on a ventilator.
- A lot of the patients were poor and on medicare or medicaid. Public hospitals like Elmhurst need the funding so they take them as patients, then tell them that they are going to die if they don’t get put on a ventilator.
- ICU doctors are often not on the floors… instead things are being run by residents… and even a dentist one time. Residents are basically practicing invasive procedures that are not necessary.
- Most patients are black, spanish, and asians in their 40’s and 50’s and lower income, and on Medicare or Medicaid.
- About half tested as Covid positive, but, all patients are put together… in the same rooms… and no one seems to care about non-Covid people getting infected.
- Gives the example of someone who came in with a stroke, did not have Covid, then he got Covid in hospital and is now on a vent.
- HCW not wearing PPE properly and moving back and forth between Covid and non-Covid patients.
- Not using the rapid diagnostic test (45min) because it is too expensive. Instead they use a 5 day test. In the meantime, patients are admitted onto Covid floors. So if they didn’t have it, they usually get it.
- There is a huge financial incentive to diagnose as Covid – at least $29k per Covid patient from Medicare.
- Example of a healthy 37 year old – with no DNR (do not resuscitate) was treated as a DNR. Families are not there to advocate for patients. Higher ups don’t want to put any resources into someone they consider not likely to survive.
- Staff encourages people to sign off on using a ventilator by saying “we want to give you some help breathing with a tube.” They get the ok, drug them up and put them on a ventilator. The ventilator itself kills people. It irritates the lungs and then they develop pneumonia.
- If an incoming patient was Covid negative, they would be classified as “Covid ruleout” and placed among Covid positive people until their test results came back. They would inevitably become Covid positive.
- This hospital’s protocol is to skip low pressure Oxygen, which is what they need, and go right to high pressure air with ventilator, which does not help with the other inflammation in the lungs, which is what kills you.
- She observed a ZERO fatality rate in her hometown hospital, where they oxygen and other therapeutics. At Elmhurst, almost 100% fatality rate.
- Her hometown hospital used hydroxychloroquine, zinc, etc and had zero fatalities. Meanwhile, Cuomo banned it in NY.
- Hydroxychloroquine works well in the beginning stages of Covid. In later stages, high dose intravenous Vitamin C works, but doctors at Elmhurst would not even try it for some reason.
Erin Marie Olszewski enlisted in the Army at the age of 17. She deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2003. Part of her duties involved overseeing aid disbursement and improvements to hospital facilities. While in country she received the Army Commendation Medal for meritorious service, and was wounded in combat. Erin eventually retired as a sergeant, and became a civilian nurse in 2012.
Erin is a medical freedom and informed consent advocate. She co-founded the Florida Freedom Alliance but no longer has any connection with the organization.
Erin Marie Olszewski Children
Erin Marie Olszewski has three children.
Erin Marie Olszewski Age
Erin Marie Olszewski’s age is unclear.
Erin Marie Olszewski on Tucker Carlson