Table of Contents
LaShawn Daniels Biography – LaShawn Daniels Wiki
LaShawn Daniels (Big Shiz) was an American songwriter and producer. He was known for his songwriting credits on songs by Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Jennifer Lopez, Whitney Houston, and Destiny’s Child.
Daniels won a Grammy Award in 2000 for songwriting on “Say My Name” by Destiny’s Child, and was nominated again in 2013 for “Love and War” performed by Tamar Braxton.
He recently attended the 2019 R&B/Hip-Hop Awards in Atlanta on August 29, 2019 where Brandy was honored with the BMI President’s Award.
LaShawn Daniels Age
He was born on December 28, 1977 in Newark, New Jersey, United States. He died on September 3, 2019. He was 41 years old.
LaShawn Daniels Wife
Daniels was married to his wife April Daniels. He met his wife while she worked as a hairstylist. April Daniels told Rolling Out in 2016 that she had been working as a stylist on a music video that her future husband was also working on. She added that within a year of dating, the couple was engaged.
LaShawn Daniels Children
LeShawn and his wife April Daniels have three children.
LaShawn Daniels Death
He died on September 3, 2019 in a car accident in South Carolina at the age of 41. LaShawn Daniels wife April Daniels confirmed his death in an Instagram post. She wrote on Instagram, “It is with deep and profound sadness that we announce the passing of our beloved husband, father, family member and friend LaShawn Daniels, who was the victim of a fatal car accident in South Carolina. A Grammy Award-winning producer and songwriter, Daniels was a man of extraordinary faith and a pillar in our family. We would like to express our sincere appreciation for the continuous outpouring of love and sympathy.”
LaShawn Daniels Cause of Death
LaShawn Daniels died in a car accident in South Carolina.
LaShawn Daniels Net Worth
Information about LaShawn Daniels’ net worth is being updated.
LaShawn Daniels Instagram
View this post on Instagram
You know it’s Love when it feels like you’ve only been able to achieve 30% of 💯. When the Goal is to get a new facial expression that you’ve never seen before, or a new reaction and sound that you’ve never experienced or heard before, Having an inspiration to think that it’s a part of her that you’ve never touched or reached before but you’re determined to find it all, That’s Love. Love is getting mad at the argument because y’all could be doing other things and most of them are nasty😈 That’s Love. Love is figuring out THAT SHE GETS ON YOUR NERVES But also Figuring out that 70% of the things she fights you for only makes you better and the other 30% of it is from her really being crazy! 🤣😂 At the end of the day More Love should be the relentless pursuit even when you’re in Love. #ILoveYouAndCantStandYouAtTheSameDangTime
View this post on Instagram
#TBT Every year it becomes more clear that God allowed me to be part of history. Arguably THE MOST Iconic Legendary artist of our time Michael Jackson’s last work, last studio album in its entirety #Invincible was with me as a songwriter. How could this kid from Newark NJ get to such a level? Answer; MY LORD AND SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST! God allows us to be part of history and we not even know. The thing that Navigates such blessings is “TRUST” I Trust in the Lord with ALL my Heart and the message in this post is YOU SHOULD TOO!! Happy Birthday KING OF POP #MichaelJackson #MyLifeWillNeverBeTheSame